FULL TIME Business Development Account Executive
HQ in Whitefish, looking for candidates in Denver area to work out of our upcoming Denver office.
Wheelie Creative specializes in making high-end creative, strategy, and content for outdoor and action sports brands.
Headquartered in Whitefish, Montana, we work with clients all over the country, and we are expanding our Colorado reach and putting an additional office in Denver.
We are seeking an experienced digital agency sales consultant to help expand and grow our fun-loving agency while connecting us with our dream clients.
This position is responsible for identifying, driving and closing new deals and educating clients on key trends and services in the digital marketing and creative world. This individual needs to be very self-regulated, as this position requires autonomy of scheduling, organizing, and managing their own business development pipeline. This position also requires elements of customer service to be a positive link between the client and the agency from a sales perspective.
We are specifically looking for a person in the Denver area with the ability to connect us specifically with snow, and outdoor brands.
Job Requirements // Key Responsibilities:
• Develop extensive knowledge of Wheelie’s services and brand promise
• Develop extensive knowledge of the outdoor industry and the ebb and flow of its trends
• Establish, develop, and maintain strong, value-based business relationships with current and prospective clients and professional partners to generate new business
• Research and qualify clients within our target criteria
• Create clear, goal-driven proposals for prospective clients
• Organize and lead capability presentations to potential clients
• Expert hunter skills, generate and identify qualified sales leads in focused marquee clients, verticals, and target markets
• Responsible for annual quota in new business revenues
• Ability to identify and discover potential clients advertising and marketing needs
• Follow up and reach out to current and potential clients to drive new sales each month
• Schedule and lead discovery meetings with clients to help scope projects
• Track and manage client’s profiles and activities with sales CRM tools to maximize efficiency and visibility.
• Work cross-functionally and deliver customer feedback on services with leadership team to ensure great customer satisfaction.
• Plan and organize sales strategies for the company
• Communicate sales trajectories and targets with leadership team on a weekly basis
• Communicate upcoming projects with Project Manager to schedule and assign projects to Wheelie talent based on availability and fit.
• Participate in local networking events as needed
• Some travel is required (we hope you like Outdoor Retailer…)
• Must have a genuine mindset to help our clients, not just sell to sell
• Must be team-oriented, creative, self-motivated, driven, and highly accountable
• Consistently be up to date on competitive trends in digital marketing and the outdoor industry
• Must be outgoing, calm, and able to create professional relationships with clients in a genuine way
• Professional oral and written communication skills.
• Organized and detailed oriented, excellent time management skills
• Efficient in strategic thinking and problem-solving
• Able to communicate our services in simple terms to clients
• Eager to work in a fun, positive, and enthusiastic small team environment.
• 1 to 3 years of proven experience and track record of working as an independent sales rep
• Strong understanding of digital marketing and creative services
(Candidates that cannot demonstrate selling these solutions through proven work experience will not be considered)
• All of the above criteria must be proven and will be validated
• Proficient in using Sales software (CRM)
2+ Years Agency Experience would be a huge bonus.
• Experience in selling consulting-based projects that are a minimum of $25,000 in revenues
• Active in networking events
Location: This position is based out of our office in Denver
Job Type: 100% commission-based employee of Wheelie
Send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Perks: Fridays off, great crew to work with, selling an excellent service with a fun crew.
Wheelie Deep Thoughts
This is where we showcase fun stuff-- new work, case studies, weekly updates, job openings, and general awesomeness from members of the Wheelie Crew.
Read Posts About:
Glacier Park Conservancy
Spencer Trail Signs
Glacier Park Inc.
Whitefish Trail Signs
The North Fork
The Montana Scene
Logos We've Made