Wheelie Creative is all about giving back:
- All materials are printed on 100% post-consumer paper with soy ink. If you choose not to print through us, we recommend you choose to print sustainably.
- We maintain 3 miles of trail on The Whitefish Trail. That Skyles cliff section is ours for the raking. :)
- We created an internship program with FVCC, so interns work with local non-profits to gain experience and help non-profits utilize good design.
- Wheelie Creative approaches sustainable design in terms of life cycle instead of linearly.
- We offer payment plans, but you have to sign the contract.
- Email proofs are sent instead of printing on paper when possible to reduce paper production.
- We drink coffee out of Ceramic Mugs instead of paper cups. Paint your very own ceramic mug here. (Then you’ll never want to use a paper cup again!)
- And, of course, Wheelie Creative bikes when possible. (And sometimes when it feels like it’s not!)