Job Title: Wheelie Creative Brand Strategist
Who You’d Report To: President, Creative Director, Project Manager
Insight should be your middle name. This is a Brand Strategist role where you get to be both linear and creative. This person has the ability to work with clients and understand their vision for their brand. This person also writes copy for websites and has the ability to populate websites with said content. That means, there is simple website design and inputting content involved with this position. This person also knows all kinds of social media tricks, can write marketing plans for our clients, and can put together baller research and development reports and then turn them into a strategy with action.
Highly motivated and a high level of initiative; ability to work independently, under minimal supervision in support of the company’s goals and objectives.
The ideal candidate will possess a four-year degree in Marketing, PR, Business, or related field and a minimum of five years experience.
Manage Teamwork - track your time, communicate with Wheelie Crew
Account management skills.
Social Media Champion.
Ability to write scripts and content.
Ability to write social media posts.
Ninjstagram. (you’re a ninja with Instagram)
Ability or desire to learn how to shoot and edit video.
Ability or desire to learn how to use Photoshop and Illustrator.
High level vision on the outdoor industry and how our clients can grow and stand out within an ever-changing market.
Ability to write blog posts for clients and internal use.
Idea creation— keep em coming!
Go through new employee introduction to the company
Assist in the creative and production of special events and/or meetings throughout the year and needs to be able to travel to events up to twice a year if required.
Strong interpersonal skills; a team player, positive and innovative thinker.
Candidate should have excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills, as this individual will be interacting with executive management, as well as daily client interaction.
• Must have the ability to manage multiple and changing priorities efficiently and effectively under strict timelines with minimal supervision.
Hours: 40 hours/week, with a probationary period.
Salary: Depends on experience, plus ski pass to Whitefish Mountain Resort
• BA in Marketing, PR, Business, or a BA in Related Field with Combined Work Experience
• 5+ years experience in the business industry or a very related field
• Experience and knowledge in the Outdoor Industry
• Extremely High Self-Initiative: Be super stoked about your job and don’t require hand-holding.
• Maintain best practices for file and server management, including the consistent application of naming conventions, file/folder organization and versioning control
• Must possess excellent decision making skills and be able to take action with minimal guidance. Ability to open and close the office.
• Possess a positive attitude when working with colleagues, associates, and clients. Be solutions-oriented, and supportive in finding solutions to unexpected challenges.
• Candidate will put his or her time-management skills and ability to work under pressure to the test in this fast-paced corporate environment
• Must demonstrate proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Pages on a Mac platform. Ability to produce and be able to speak to web and digital related media is a plus.
• Seek out new design perspectives, technologies and bring ideas and innovation to the table.
• Idea Creation— must be full of new ideas and willing to share them.
• Creative Badass: You need to be extremely talented at what you do, passionate, and creative under pressure. You need to have the skills and experience to back this up.
• Software: Creative Suite, Excel, TeamworkPM, the internet, social media platforms
• Mac Attack: You need to know how to work on Macs. We don’t have any PCs.
• Approachable: You need to be able to interact with clients in a professional, genuine manner. We love our clients and treat them that way.
• Professional: No slackers, no bums. You need to have your **** together, show up on time, answer emails, and hit deadlines every single time.
• Strong Communication Skills
• Able to Handle Rejection This art is for our clients, no egos allowed.
• Able to Work Independently, but also a creative collaborator
• In-Depth Knowledge of the Outdoor Industry
How to Apply:
Email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to be considered for this position, applicants must include cover letter, resume, and five professional references.
Deadline to Apply: April 1, 2016
Wheelie Deep Thoughts
This is where we showcase fun stuff-- new work, case studies, weekly updates, job openings, and general awesomeness from members of the Wheelie Crew.
Read Posts About:
Glacier Park Conservancy
Spencer Trail Signs
Glacier Park Inc.
Whitefish Trail Signs
The North Fork
The Montana Scene
Logos We've Made