Job Title: Wheelie Creative Project Manager
Who You’d Report To: President
This position is for a very special type of business-savvy creative. This is a project manager position where you must love people, love design and the outdoor industry, manage multiple tasks at a time, and be extremely detail oriented.
This person’s middle name should be Details. This person can not be afraid to talk about money and deadlines.
This person will manage all our projects at once from start to finish while helping the Wheelie Team and our clients stay on budget and schedule.
An eye for the future of Wheelie Creative will be crucial to assisting with business development and strategy. This position includes a large amount of new business development and outreach.
• Highly motivated and a high level of initiative; ability to work independently, under minimal supervision in support of the company’s goals and objectives.
• The ideal candidate will possess a four-year degree in Business, Finance, or related field and a minimum of three years experience.
• Manage Teamwork - populate, assign tasks, follow-up on others tasks
• Call, email, meet clients - correspond any needs requests by clients
• Communicate with Wheelie staff about all client communication
• Check-in with employees to make sure they are on task and budget
• Send invoices and follow up with clients
• Fill out and send contracts to clients and renew contracts
• Create weekly report for Wheelie Creative that summarizes work hours for the week for each employee and project
• Create hiring process for new employees
• Go through new employee introduction to the company
• Develop and manage annual budget
• Improve operational systems
• Design financial analysis
• Assist in the creative and production of special events and/or meetings throughout the year and needs to be able to travel to events up to twice a year if required.
• Strong interpersonal skills; a team player, positive and innovative thinker.
• Candidate should have excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills, as this individual will be interacting with executive management, as well as daily client interaction.
• Must have the ability to manage multiple and changing priorities efficiently and effectively under strict timelines with minimal supervision.
• Maintain best practices for file and server management, including the consistent application of naming conventions, file/folder organization and versioning control
• Must possess excellent decision making skills and be able to take action with minimal guidance. Ability to open and close the office.
• Possess a positive attitude when working with colleagues, associates, and clients. Be solutions-oriented, and supportive in finding solutions to unexpected challenges.
• Candidate will put his or her time-management skills and ability to work under pressure to the test in this fast-paced corporate environment
• Must demonstrate proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Pages on a Mac platform. Ability to produce and be able to speak to web and digital related media is a plus.
• Seek out new design perspectives, technologies and bring ideas and innovation to the table.
Hours: 40 hours/week, with a probationary period.
Salary: Depends on experience, plus ski pass to Whitefish Mountain Resort
• BA in Business, Finance, or a BA in Related Field with Combined Work Experience
• 5+ years experience in the business industry or a very related field
• Experience and knowledge in the Outdoor Industry
• Extremely High Self-Initiative: Be super stoked about your job and don’t require hand-holding.
• Creative Badass: You need to be extremely talented at what you do, passionate, and creative under pressure. You need to have the skills and experience to back this up.
• Software: Quickbooks and Project Management Software, Excel.
• Mac Attack: You need to know how to work on Macs. We don’t have any PCs.
• Approachable: You need to be able to interact with clients in a professional, genuine manner. We love our clients and treat them that way.
• Professional: No slackers, no bums. You need to have your **** together, show up on time, answer emails, and hit deadlines every single time.
• Strong Communication Skills
• Able to Handle Rejection This art is for our clients, no egos allowed.
• Able to Work Independently, but also a creative collaborator
• In-Depth Knowledge of the Outdoor Industry
How to Apply:
Email resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to be considered for this position, applicants must include cover letter, resume, and five professional references.
Deadline to Apply: April 1, 2016
Wheelie Deep Thoughts
This is where we showcase fun stuff-- new work, case studies, weekly updates, job openings, and general awesomeness from members of the Wheelie Crew.
Read Posts About:
Glacier Park Conservancy
Spencer Trail Signs
Glacier Park Inc.
Whitefish Trail Signs
The North Fork
The Montana Scene
Logos We've Made